DPPH br Chen M Ouyang H
95. Chen M, Ouyang H, Zhou S, Li J, Ye Y. [Effect of PLGA nanoparticles conjugated with anti-OX40/anti-AFP mAbs on cytotoxicity of CTL DPPH against hepatocellular carcinoma]. Xi bao yu fen zi mian yi xue za zhi = Chinese journal of cellular and molecular immunology. Apr 2014;30(4):337-341.
99. Jackute J, Zemaitis M, Pranys D, et al. Distribution of M1 and M2 macrophages in tumor islets and stroma in relation to prognosis of non-small cell lung cancer. BMC immunology. Jan 24 2018;19(1):3.
101. Rodell CB, Arlauckas SP, Cuccarese MF, et al. TLR7/8-agonist-loaded nanoparticles promote the polarization of tumour-associated macrophages to enhance cancer immunotherapy. Nature biomedical engineering. Aug 2018;2(8):578-588.
102. Ai SL, He XY, Liu BY, Zhuo RX, Cheng SX. Targeting Delivery of Oligodeoxynucleotides to Macrophages by Mannosylated Cationic Albumin for Immune Stimulation in Cancer Treatment. Molecular pharmaceutics. May 2 2019.
103. Wang N, Liang H, Zen K. Molecular mechanisms that influence the macrophage m1-m2 polarization balance. Frontiers in immunology. 2014;5:614.
104. Mao K, Cong X, Feng L, et al. Intratumoral delivery of M-CSF by calcium crosslinked polymer micelles enhances cancer immunotherapy. Biomaterials science. Apr 23 2019.
106. Cubillos-Ruiz JR, Baird JR, Tesone AJ, et al. Reprogramming tumor-associated dendritic cells in vivo using miRNA mimetics triggers protective immunity against ovarian cancer. Cancer research. Apr 1 2012;72(7):1683-1693.
107. Yang L, Sun J, Liu Q, et al. Synergetic Functional Nanocomposites Enhance Immunotherapy in Solid Tumors by Remodeling the Immunoenvironment. Advanced science. Apr 17 2019;6(8):1802012.
108. Zanganeh S, Hutter G, Spitler R, et al. Iron oxide nanoparticles inhibit tumour growth by inducing pro-inflammatory macrophage polarization in tumour tissues. Nature nanotechnology. Nov 2016;11(11):986-994.
110. Zang X, Zhang X, Hu H, et al. Targeted Delivery of Zoledronate to Tumor-Associated Macrophages for Cancer Immunotherapy. Molecular pharmaceutics. Apr 22 2019.
111. Zhou S, Zhang T, Peng B, et al. Targeted delivery of epirubicin to tumor-associated macrophages by sialic acid-cholesterol conjugate modified liposomes with improved antitumor activity. International journal of pharmaceutics. May 15 2017;523(1):203-216.
112. Sacchetti C, Rapini N, Magrini A, et al. In vivo targeting of intratumor regulatory T cells using PEG-modified single-walled carbon nanotubes. Bioconjugate chemistry. Jun 19 2013;24(6):852-858.
113. Ou W, Jiang L, Thapa RK, et al. Combination of NIR therapy and regulatory T cell modulation using layer-by-layer hybrid nanoparticles for effective cancer photoimmunotherapy. Theranostics. 2018;8(17):4574-4590.
114. Zhang R, Qi F, Zhao F, et al. Cancer-associated fibroblasts enhance tumor-associated macrophages enrichment and suppress NK cells function in colorectal cancer. Cell death & disease. Mar 20 2019;10(4):273.
120. Zhang J, Miao L, Guo S, et al. Synergistic anti-tumor effects of combined gemcitabine and cisplatin nanoparticles in a stroma-rich bladder carcinoma model. Journal of controlled release : official journal of the Controlled Release Society. May 28 2014;182:90-96.
121. Hou L, Liu Q, Shen L, et al. Nano-delivery of fraxinellone remodels tumor microenvironment and facilitates therapeutic vaccination in desmoplastic melanoma. Theranostics. 2018;8(14):3781-3796.
123. Ji T, Ding Y, Zhao Y, et al. Peptide assembly integration of fibroblast-targeting and cell-penetration features for enhanced antitumor drug delivery. Advanced materials. Mar 18 2015;27(11):1865-1873.
124. Ernsting MJ, Hoang B, Lohse I, et al. Targeting of metastasis-promoting tumor-associated fibroblasts and modulation of pancreatic tumor-associated stroma with a carboxymethylcellulose-docetaxel nanoparticle. Journal of controlled release : official journal of the Controlled Release Society. May 28 2015;206:122-130.
125. Mardhian DF, Storm G, Bansal R, Prakash J. Nano-targeted relaxin impairs fibrosis and tumor growth in pancreatic cancer and improves the efficacy of gemcitabine in vivo. Journal of controlled release : official journal of the Controlled Release Society. Nov 28 2018;290:1-10.
126. Spranger S, Gajewski TF. A new paradigm for tumor immune escape: beta-catenin-driven immune exclusion. Journal for immunotherapy of cancer. 2015;3:43.
127. Matsuda A, Ishiguro K, Yan IK, Patel T. Extracellular Vesicle-Based Therapeutic Targeting of beta-Catenin to Modulate Anticancer Immune Responses in Hepatocellular Cancer. Hepatology communications. Apr 2019;3(4):525-541.